Here we have the first RC for DSL 2.0 – download at your own risk and enjoyment, the changelog is looooooong!
From the release note:
Here is our first RC for testing. There are a lot of new changes, so please test away. Robert coded most of these changes, so he will be keen to receive feedback.
Please download at:
Change log for DSL-2.0RC1….
1. new kernel 2.4.31 and modules
2. new 64 cloops
3. new prism2 support
4. new ndiswrapper support
5. new autodetected LT winmodems
6. new naim patched for TOC2 – dropped bsflite
7. new PCMCIA card control GUI
8. new floppy tool GUI.
9. updated Firefox and with mine types for mailto,irc, audio, video, pdf, .doc, added bookmarks
10. updated pcmcia-cs to v3.2.5
11. fixed usb hotplug
12. new toram and /optional dir w/ prompts if needed.
13. rewrote cloop management up to 64 cloops
14. updated iwconfig to show IP upon connection.
15. updated prism2 to show IP upon connection
16. updated ndiswrapper to IP upon connection
17. updated DSLpanel added System Stats, Date Time, and others..
18. updated right-click icons for super user on Emelfm, Xterm, and Beaver
19. fixed xtdeskrc for ShadowColor
20. updated Date/Time display in fluxbox/init
21. updated wallpaper lua
22. updated dsl-restore & filetool.sh for named pipes and valid devices
23. added hack for extending ramdisk to use swap