The latest DSL release candidate is upon us – yet again with plenty of changes.
As the announcement says
Change Log For DSL v2.1 RC3
1. New mount.lua – Lua GUI disk mount tool.
2. New dMix = Lua GUI sound mixer.
3. New icontool.lua – Lua GUI lists UCI mounts & allows easy deinstall of UCI's.
4. New .xpdfrc – to support direct printing from Xpdf.
5. New links – Lua links download wrapper.
6. New added Thai keyboard support.
7. Update filetool.lua GUI – added NONE option to skip backup/restore
8. Update wordview.lua GUI – added file chooser for *.doc
9. Update System Stats GUI – added more views and better font
10. Update pendrive_usb install scripts – optionally display all sd type devices.
11. Updated extended randisk to use swap only if not using 'toram' option.
12. Updated formula for better use of ram when using 'toram' option.
13. Updated fluxter.bb for new default display in fluxbox.
14. Updated .bash_profile for user 'dsl' at runlevel 3.
15. Updated man – now uses wget/less instead of links.
16. Updated Ted.lnk – missing Anchor
17. Updated scripts for restarting xtdesk icon manager.
18. Updated busybox – new commands, time, dpkg, rpm, rpm2cpio, uuencode and large file support.
19. Updated emelfm – icons would appear even when 'noicons' was choosen.
20. Moved DSL version number from .torsmorc to System Stats
Go here to download.