If you missed it, there's another excellent guide at Debian-Administration, covering monitoring WindowsXP systems with munin and snmp
Find it here
Previously we learned how to use munin to monitor Debian machines. Now – we need to add some Windows boxes to the mix.
First – so that the discussion makes sense – here are the machines I have involved
* galatea.chrissearle.org – debian sarge – runs both munin (server) and munin-node (client)
* dauntless.chrissearle.org – debian sarge – runs munin-node (client)
* czar.home.chrissearle.org – debian sid – runs munin-node (client)
* shah.home.chrissearle.org – XP Pro – does not run munin
* goldeneagle.home.chrissearle.org – XP Pro – does not run munin
* dolphin.home.chrissearle.org – OSX – not yet running munin
* bonnet.home.chrissearle.org – OpenBSD – not yet running munin
* nornour.home.chrissearle.org – OpenBSD laptop – not yet running munin.