The second release candidate of DSL v4.0 is now available for testing.
From the anouncement
* New xtar.lua. A new GUI to view,extract or process as a MyDSL extension various tar files.
* New netcardconf.lua. A new GUI to configure netcards, relaces dialog version.
* New printing.lua, called from the printer icon, provides “intelligent icon” to handle all printing needs, from setup, start, stop, or print, double-click or drag-n-drop.
* New add2filetool.lua, add2Xfiletool.lua, add2bootlocal.lua provides smooth interface for these tasks, double-click or drag-n-drop
* New switcher.lua GUI to switch WM, jwm, fluxbox, or swm
* Added sudo to myprism2, myndis, myiwconfig so they can be run from home by double clicking.
* Updated minirt24.gz waitusb function.
* Fixed cloop error on traditional hard drive installations.
* Fixed background on several icons.
* Updated “Getting Started” with more dfm information.
* Fixed missing ext3 support.
* Updated pendrive_usbhdd.sh with more warnings of its use of “sda”
* New rootMenu.lua sets root menu based on selected WM.
* Removed -zoom from .dfmext mplayer associations to better support older hardware.