Robert Shingledecker has announced the first release candidate for Damn Small Linux 4.2
Read the changelog:
Change log for v4.2RC1
* New mtpaint replaces xpaint.
* New folder for better support of Visual Styles for JWM .jwmrc-theme and downloadable themes.
* New setTheme.lua, drag-n-drop or double click application style.
* New folder for better support of backgrounds, downloadable “DSL Classics”
* Updated wallpaper.lua, drag-n-drop or double click application style.
* Improved support for JWM keybindings with .jwmrc-keys
* Improved support for battey names in torsmo, fetched from /proc
* Fixed “?” icon to open “Getting Started”
* Updated iconViewer for mtpaint change.
* 21 icons have been changed, updated, or replaced.
* Updated /opt/.dfmext with more associations.
* Cleanup of usused files, modules, and directories (pnp & xfs)