Debian-news is about one simple thing - news about Debian GNU/Linux and the top free distributions based on Debian GNU/Linux.


 

How to Install Adobe Flash in Debian Etch/Lenny

Flash Player is a cross-platform browser plug-in that delivers breakthrough Web experiences to over 98% of Internet users. Get the rest here

3 Responses to “How to Install Adobe Flash in Debian Etch/Lenny” »

  1. Comment by Martin — March 2, 2009 @ 7:35 pm

    “breakthrough Web experiences” – please let me alone. Fortunately 98% of all relevant websites don’t use Flash, the other 2% (youtube etc.) can be used with the free swfdec or gnash.

  2. Pingback by How to Install Adobe Flash in Debian Etch/Lenny | Debian-News.net … | Software OEM Discount — March 3, 2009 @ 12:49 am

    […] Originally posted here:  How to Install Adobe Flash in Debian Etch/Lenny | Debian-News.net … […]

  3. Comment by cj2003 — March 3, 2009 @ 11:12 am

    haha, yes – sometimes my lazyness causes me to copy/paste some of the marketing mumbo-jumbo…

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Debian-News is not related to the Debian Project.
All logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners.