The fifth Debian Groupware Meeting was held in the LinuxHotel, Essen, Germany. Eight persons attended which is an all time high! This is a short summary of what happened during the weekend:
* We pushed a ESR version of icedove including l10n and the calendaring
extension to unstable. By cherry-picking lots of build-fixes from
iceweasel we’ll hopefully make the testing transition soon.
* Since iceowl (the standalone calendar) is not maintained upstream
anymore we’re keeping it in experimental only for now. A new version
got uploaded including updated l10n.
* A new upstream version of evolution-mapi was upload to sid fixing
* d-push 1.5.8 (the rebranded version of z-push) got uploaded to
unstable including translation updates and adaption to php 5.4.0.
* Lots of progress was made on packaging SOGo and related components and
it’s now quiet close to an upload to sid.
* Work on OpenChange included looking into using the version in Debian
for SOGo packaging as well as fixing Samba4 issues that broke (among
other things) the OpenChange build.
* Progress was made on packaging Zarafa ZCP for Debian (rebranded as
giraffe). The packages are working but rebranding is not yet
* About 60 evolution bugs where either closed or commented on.
* As usual the Groupware page got updated.
* The meetings 5th anniversary was celebrated with a barbecue.
— Guido (on behalf of the Debian Groupware Meeting attendees)